- Posted 09 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnvironmental, Health & Safety Jobs
- Contact NameJamie Harper
Health & Safety Manager
Starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Manufacturing business in NI, to source an energetic, ambitious and thrives in working in a demanding and dynamic environment.
With multi-site responsibility, you will lead, advise and provide governance on all Health and Safety matters.
The focus of this role will be to deliver best practice and excellence through coaching and mentoring to maintain and develop a safety-first and continuous improvement culture, especially with operational management teams.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing ISO45001 standard
- Knowledge of H&S Legislation for UK & Ireland
- ISO Auditor
- Responsibility for the management and implementation of rigorous risk management systems
- Work in partnership with HR to ensure all health & safety training and education is implemented
- Management of health & safety compliance schedule, internal audits and inspections to include hygiene
- Set, monitor, report and communicate on KPI's, weekly, monthly, and annually ensuring continuous improvements across all KPIs
- Responsibility for health, safety, and well-being to deliver a safety-first culture across four site
- Management of ISO45001 standard across all sites, ensuring Continuous Improvement
- Manage reporting and investigation procedures for accidents and incidents and implement solutions to reduce and prevent reoccurrence.
- Lead and implement behavioural cultural change programmes to deliver best practice and excellence in relation to all aspects of health & safety.
- Work with Business Partners to implement the health & safety strategy incorporating education, culture, compliance and setting and improving behaviours and standards.
- Develop and implement short, medium and long-term activities and innovative preventative programs for sustained health and safety performance and continually enhance the safety culture.
- Provide advice specific to the business, acting as a technical expert to; direct, lead and coach site leadership to ensure Managers are focused on delivering a safe working environment.
To apply for the Health & Safety Management vacancy, please click 'apply' and send an up to date version of your CV for consideration, or you can contact Jamie at Vickerstcok for more details.