Health and Safety Officer
Location: Just outside Craigavon
A fantastic opportunity for personal and career development within Health and Safety. The successful candidate will gain a very sound understanding of how Health and Safety is run, with a well-established, highly reputable company.
What's in it for you?
- £30k salary
- Plus Excellent opportunity for Personal Development
- Plus Mileage expenses
Full Time Permanent Position
Vickerstock are delighted to partner with a well-established competitor in the FMCG industry in the appointment of a Health and Safety Officer. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, you would be apart of a well-established Health and Safety team with a wealth of experience to lean on. This role would require travel to other sites throughout Ireland. (1-2 days each fornight)
Your Responsibilities as Health and Safety Officer:
- The development/implementation of the company's Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems across all sites.
- Providing advise on Health and Safety matters to both managers and employees.
- Conducting, reviewing and consultation relating to the risk assessment process.
- Conducting site Health and Safety audits and inspections.
- Attend Health and Safety meetings with various internal and external groups.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 1 years' experience in a Health and Safety role.
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or working towards)
- Experience of managing and implementing Health and Safety Management systems.
- A driving license and access to your own transport.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Belfast, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon, Tyrone, Dungannon, Newry areas.