Vickerstock are currently working with an leading Irish main contractor specialising in the construction field. With a strong commitment to safety, quality, and sustainability, we have built a reputation for delivering high-quality projects across various sectors. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Advisor to join the team and help maintain the exceptional safety and environmental standards.
As an HSE Advisor you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and environmental compliance of our construction projects. You will work closely with our project teams, subcontractors, and stakeholders to develop and maintain a culture of safety, quality, and environmental responsibility. Your knowledge, experience, and commitment will contribute to the success of our projects and the well-being of our workforce.
Your key responsibilities as HSE Advisor:
* Positive engagement with staff across all levels of the company, supply chain partners and stakeholders, promoting an effective EHS management system and a culture of continuous improvement.
* Engage with external organisations including enforcing authorities and client representatives.
* Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to Environmental, Health and Safety matter, including statutory training and reporting.
* Assist with the review and further development of EHS documentation including Construction Phase H&S Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, permit procedures, temporary works and statutory documentation.
* Assist with the review, further development and implementation of EHS policies, procedures and initiatives. * Provide training, coaching and support to staff on Health and Safety policies, procedures, best practice and legal requirements, ensuring fairness and consistency.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Career Development Opportunities
- Plus Benefits
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Keara to discuss in absolute confidence.
Keara is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across the Construction industry. She operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE