Vickerstock are currently partnered with a dynamic and reputable professional construction company that specialises in providing top-notch construction, property redevelopment, and refurbishment services across various sectors.
They are currently seeking an experienced Health, Safety, and Environmental Officer to join their team.
This role is varied and provides the opportunity to work on a variety of different health and safety projects within the Construction industry.
- Assist with the setting up and maintaining of good reporting procedures, communications and distribution of information between employees and sites.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of risk assessments and safe systems of work processes.
- Update project registers ensuring all sub-contractor RAMS are received and reviewed in advance of works commencing.
- Gather information and collate O&M Manuals.
- Various Administration duties, maintaining appropriate records.
- Assist with external audits ISO 9001 ISO 14001, SAFE T CERT etc.
- Ensuring adequate systems are in place to maintain and update individual training records for all personnel in keeping with the legal and company requirements.
- Completing safety audits and workplace inspections and identifying any weaknesses that may be evident and taking the appropriate actions.
- Working knowledge of MS packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Construction industry (desirable)
- NEBOSH or equivalent certification or evidence of working towards same
Keara is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. She operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE