Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Facilities
- Onsite Gym
- Career and Personal Development through training
Full Time Permanent Position
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a Transport & Haulage firm based in the Maghera on the appointment of an ambitious Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager.
Your Responsibilities as a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
- Develop, maintain and improve Health and Safety Management systems.
- Ensure all Health and Safety training and education is up to date and implemented.
- Manage reporting and investigation procedures for accidents and incidents and implement solutions to reduce and prevent reoccurrence.
- Represent the organisation to external third parties (e.g., customers, contractors, HSENI)
- Demonstrate resiliency and ambition to build and drive sustainable manufacturing excellence.
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Well-bring and to deliver a safety-first culture across site.
- Keep updated with HSE Legislation and maintain compliance across site.
What you need to succeed
- NEBOSH Certificate
- 3 years'+ experience in a similar role.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE