Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Specialist
What's in it for you?
- €55k Salary
- Plus Benefits
- Personal development
Vickerstock our working with an industry leader in providing technology-based engineered solutions for the temperature-controlled supply chain industry in the appointment of a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Specialist.
Your responsibilities in your new role:
- Management of the company's QMS including HACCP.
- Promoting a positive food safety culture within the business.
- Lead external and internal audits.
- Maintain all site accreditations and certifications.
- Supporting EHS management systems.
- Ensure the site complies with all standards and policies including legislation and customer requirements across all aspects of Quality and Foods Safety, ensuring the site is always audit-ready.
What you need to succeed:
- Minium 2 years' experience in the food industry.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- The ability to confidently present to large groups of people.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE