HR Advisor (35k) (Antrim) (Newly Created Role)
Vickerstock are delighted to once again with a market-leading, multi-site and family-owned manufacturing organisation based in Antrim. As a result of ambitious growth plans to double its head count of 175 employees, this organisation is seeking an CIPD qualified/ HR Graduate HR Advisor to become an integral part of their experienced HR team consisting of a HR Manager and HR Officer. This is an fantastic opportunity for you to improve your HR Generalist experience, join a team that values your expertise whilst availing of an excellent benefits and pay package.
What will you receive as a HR Advisor?
- Competitive Base Salary- up to £35,000 based upon experience
- Awards Initiatives- Service Awards and Bright Idea Awards
- Death in service cover- equally to 7 times salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement
- Quarterly Profit Share Bonus- average bonus over the last 3 years has been up to 19% of salary
- Free Parking
- Flexibility with start and finishing times
What will duties will you require to undertake as a HR Advisor?
- Effectively manage and lead complex employee relations cases in accordance with current employment legislation.
- Act as an Advisor on performance management processes and conduct performance review discussions
- Assist with providing recommendations of what organisational policies to update.
- Devise and carry out training materials for relevant stakeholders
- Assist recruitment administration activities and participate in interviews
- Collaborate with organisational management in the onboarding of new staff.
- Assist with administration duties
- Partake in HR projects when required
Full Job Description Available on Request
What will you require as a HR Advisor?
- Essential to have CIPD Level 5 qualification or have obtained a HR Degree
- Desirable to have worked within the manufacturing industry
- Essential to have previous HR Advisor experience including assisting with complex employee relations cases
- Knowledge of GB and ROI employment law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply for this HR Advisor position?
If this HR Advisor position is of interest, send an updated CV , message me on Linkedin to discuss in confidence or contact me on 02890313730.