HR and Training Coordinator (€40k) (Galway)
Vickerstock are delighted to be once again partnering with one of Ireland's leading retail food manufacturers based in Galway. This organisation has been established for over 50 years and prides itself on producing award-winning food products whilst investing in innovation and research and development. As a result of exponential growth, this organisation is seeking a hard-working and professional HR and Training Coordinator to assist the highly experienced Group HR Manager to delivery HR Support to 250 staff in Galway and Offaly in relation to creating, organising and delivering Training, conducting Payroll, completing Recruitment Administration, advising in Employee Relations and maintaining HR Systems.
What are you required to complete as a HR and Training Coordinator?
As a HR and Training Coordinator you will report to the organisation's highly experienced HR Manager to provide HR Support across the company sites in Offaly and Galway to 250 employees.
Duties will include;
- Complete weekly payroll of all employees when it is required.
- Conduct recruitment administration duties which will include posting jobs, shortlisting, scheduling interviews and partaking in interviews.
- Devise training rotas for all company departments, monitor the training outcomes and update training records
- Identify opportunities for training and areas for improvement
- Ensure that all training delivered is reflective of the current standard operating procedures
- Assisting with HR projects and initiatives when required
What will you receive as a HR and Training Coordinator?
- Competitive base salary ranging between 30,000-40,000 which is negotiable dependent upon experience
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program
- Company events
- Bike to work scheme
What will you require as a HR and Training Coordinator?
- Experienced in running and administering payroll
- Skilled in developing, organising and conducting training programs
- Experience with assisting with employee relations ie. note-taking or drafting reports
- Knowledge and experience in utilising HR Systems
- Skilled in recruitment administration of creating job descriptions, posting jobs on various advertising platforms, shortlisting and interview scheduling.
- Full driving licence required as travel expected to The Offaly site which will be a maximum of once a week or every two weeks.
If you are interested in working for one of Ireland's leading and award-winning food manufacturers as a HR and Training Coordinator, please contact me on 01 526 7473, send an updated CV or message me on Linkedin to discuss the position in confidence.