HR Manager (€50k) Kildare
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with one of Ireland's leading, exponentially growing and well-established manufacturing organisations based in Kildare in the recruitment of a HR Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to work closely with organisational management, the Company Director and HR Generalist to provide professional HR support to the organisation's workforce of 38 employees across all areas of HR including Employee Relations, Absence and Performance Management, Recruitment, HR Policies, Learning and Development, Payroll and HR Strategies.
What will you be required to complete as a HR Manager?
- Responsibility of managing employee relations cases including conducting investigations and managing disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Creating new and altering existing company policies and procedures to comply with current legislation ie. grievance, disciplinary and flexible-working policies.
- Identify opportunities for learning and development for existing employees
- Devise and implement organisational HR Strategies in accordance with the company mission, objectives and agenda.
- Participate in regular management meetings
- Ensure that all employee information is kept up to date on HR Systems
What will you receive in return as a HR Manager?
- Competitive base salary between €45,000- 55,000 based upon experience
- Performance review and profit sharing bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible start and finish times after probation period of 13 weeks
What do you require as a HR Manager?
- Obtained at least 2 years experience as a HR Officer or HR Generalist
- Extensive Knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience in managing employee relations ie. leading investigations and managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Skilled in assisting payroll in addressing payroll queries
- Experienced in devising and organising learning and development programmes
If this you are interested in this HR Manager position, please contact Caitlin Scollan on 01 526 7473, email or reach out on Linkedin to have a confidential conversation surrounding this position.