HR Manager -
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a HR Manager for a very successful organisation based in Toomebridge This is a permanent role.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a generalist HR service to all employees and managers
- Provide a first point of contact for employees on HR-related matters.
- Carry out investigations and hold disciplinary / appeal hearings as required.
- Manage and maintain HR records to include company handbooks, employee files and all associated records, ensuring practices are in line with the company's document management policies.
- Manage and maintain the company's GDPR systems, records, policies and associated documents
- Support recruitment and on-boarding processes as required
- Actively and continuously maintain the system to include updates and improvements.
- Oversee the review and upkeep of registers of legislation and environmental aspects
- Plan and coordinate training and maintain training records.
The HR Manager should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years at HR Manager level, within an operational environment
- CIPD Qualified or studying towards
- Must be fully conversant with all aspects of current employment legislation
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proactive, pragmatic
- Strong analytical skills
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page