Vickerstock are working alongside one of our leading clients based in Ballymena, to recruit a HR Officer to join their established team.
The HR Officer will be responsible for the HR function and the delivery of core HR activities.
This is a permanent role the working hours are: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
The HR Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Providing training, coaching and support to line Managers on HR policies and procedures
- Delivering effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions
- Managing employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on Professional Personnel
- Completion of weekly and monthly HR reports and
- Monitoring and assisting managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy liaising with Occupational Health where applicable including Long Term Sick.
- Maintaining up to date Job descriptions for all positions as a platform for effective recruitment and IPR performance review.
- Monitoring and supporting the employee relations
A detailed job description is available on request
The HR Officer should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven HR Officer experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Highly developed organisation skills
- Good conflict resolution experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Valid Driving Licence
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page