We are recruiting for a HR Officer on behalf of a leading organisation who are going through a period of growth. The role is based in Ballymena.
The successful candidate will provide HR support to the HR Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in offering HR support and will take full responsibility for the recruitment and inductions within the organisation.
You will also play an important role in the growth of this company by working alongside the management team to provide HR support and guidance
Your new role as HR Officer
- Providing HR support to employees and management
- Delivering effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions and offering best practice
- Developing training records, updating training matrix, revising and delivering induction training, delivering specialist and technical training
- Handling all training administration ensuring effective record keeping
- Collating records of training attendance.
- Sourcing specialist training and advice
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3rd Level education
- 2 years' experience at HR Officer level
- CIPD qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary: Competitive salary is offered for this role
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page