Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global supply chain solutions firm based in Kilkeel on the appointment of an experienced International Trade Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £50,000
- Annual bonus
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company perks
In your new role:
- Ensure that all RTA International Trade processes and associated document templates are fully compliant with current legislation and regulations
- Review all supplied and generated International Trade documentation and ensure records are maintained complete and accurate. Use monthly HMRC MSS reports for audit/review and complete corrective action on any discrepancies identified
- Ensure item tariff codes are accurately established and maintained in the ERP system
- Complete customs warehouse stock audits
- Complete IPR Bills of Discharge
- Complete site security audits and maintain records
- Conduct internal training to ensure International Trade Compliance
- Complete CDS and TSS entries for imports, exports, and GB to NI goods movements
- Includes entries to release goods from Customs Warehousing
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and shipping agents to resolve import/export query
What you will need to succeed:
- 5 years experience working in an international trade environment
- A sound working knowledge of UK customs import/export procedures and entry/exit requirements
- A full understanding of the UK Tariff and the international Harmonised System for the classification of goods
- A clear understanding of Incoterms
- Knowledge and understanding of Customs authorisations, specifically Inward Processing Relief (IPR), Customs Warehousing, and Simplified Procedures
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next role, get in touch with Chris our supply chain specialist today.