€45k - €50k + x1.5 overtime midweek, x1.75 overtime weekends, x2 overtime on Sunday and bank holidays.
Vickerstock are working in Partnership with one of Irelands largest material recovery facilities in Ireland, they process and recycle approximately half of recycled waste by households in Dublin.
We are seeking an experienced electrically qualified individual who also processes a sound mechanical background. You will work within a small but talented maintenance team to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on their site in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities as an Industrial Electrician;
- To carry out a range of technical duties to cover electrical, mechanical, & carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime.
- Servicing of electrical, mechanical, and non-technical equipment & carry out fault resolution and repairs.
- Good relationship and people-management skills
- Organised work approach within a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative
What you will need to succeed as an Operations Supervisor;
- Applicants must have at least 1 years' experience following successful completion of an electrical apprenticeship (National Trade Card/Certified)
- An interest in mechanical equipment and some experience maintaining and reacting to mechanical breakdowns is important for this role, full training will be provided.
- Prior experience of working on large industrial sites an advantage but not essential
- Considerable knowledge of electrical and electronic devices, such as circuits, switches, breakers, wiring, and of safety precautions and hazards related to electricity
- Full driving license and own transport an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent English speaker
What we hope you will do next.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this Industrial Electrician role in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of similar roles at all levels across ROI and NI
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance within the manufacturing sector in Northern Ireland, or ROI then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)