Inventory Control Lead| Armagh | circa £32-34k DOE
Vickerstock are partnering with a hugely innovative and quality focused food packaging supplier, with the appointment of a Inventory Control Lead for their impressive Armagh facility.
This business has a fantastic reputation for excellence and continues to invest heavily in sustainable solutions.
What we have on offer:
- Salary £32-34k DOE
- Monday to Friday
Your day to day as the successful Inventory Control Lead:
Working with the Senior Management Team to drive a culture of excellence and best practice you will be responsible for overseeing the control of all inventory on a day-to-day basis ensuring stock availability at all times.
- Monitor and control stock levels based on business demands and ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Full responsibility for management of all stock within the business including; raw materials, finished product, work in progress, pallets, bags, labels PPE and any necessary provisions.
- Oversee storage of products and ensure stock is kept in correct locations.
- Maintain contact with suppliers to provide materials for factory
- Highlight any issues with stock to the Production Manager/Financial Controller.
- Carry out daily inventory audits and create stock reports on a daily basis
- Liaise with sales department regarding customer requirements, distribution team regarding despatch of product in a timely manner on and Financial Controller on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Carry out warehouse duties, monthly stock take
- Attend all relevant meetings, ensuring actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all BRC standards are followed and relevant documentation completed.
- Adhere to the Company's Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the packaging produced is safe and proactive in participating and improving the quality culture within the Business
Your essential ingredients
- Proven experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure issues identified can be dealt with.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Excellent IT Skills with particular proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload with excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Flexible 'can do' attitude with a confident, friendly and approachable manner.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Third level qualification in relevant subject
- Experience within an FMCG environment.
- Forklift License.
What to do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me (Paul Muir) now on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this job doesn't quite hit the mark, let's get a chat and see what else I can offer.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.