Vickerstock are working exclusively in partnership with a global med tech giant based in Belfast on the appointment of an ambitious Logistics coordinator.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £25,000
- 5% bonus (paid annually)
- 9% employer pension contributions
- Full private health-care cover
- Discount on company shares
- Funding for third level qualifications
- Guaranteed career progression
In your new role:
- Fully responsible for the distribution of goods being shipped to customers
- Categorizing & grouping consignments against customer orders and processing the shipment using the MRP system as well as producing necessary customs and clearance documents
- Responsible for the distribution of raw materials and finished goods to both customers & suppliers
- Manage the logistics of all goods being shipped to ensure the selected shipping channel aligns with customer lead times
- Work closely with freight teams, carriers, distribution centres & sales teams to ensure the efficient day to day running of the department
- Provide daily shipping reports
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role/environment
- GCSE Math & English Grade C or above
- Competency with all Microsoft Office packages
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.