- Posted 20 September 2022
- Salary £24000.00 - £26000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator
£24k - £26k
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands biggest and best employers for ONE of their sites in Dungannon to recruit for a Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator.
You will Co-ordinate and support maintenance (planned and reactive) services and other Facilities Services. This will be achieved through the practical means and implementation of the company's management systems and the utilisation of the candidate's knowledge and experience.
Key Responsibilities as a Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator;
- You will act as a single point of contact for all day-to-day Facilities/Maintenance requests.
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor in the creation of a daily, schedule plan for the available technician resource, including Planned Maintenance, Reactive Work Orders and Corrective Work Orders.
- Drive process improvements including cycle time reduction from job request/initiation to physical completion.
- Update and continually develop the effectiveness of the CMMS (E-Maint), improving maintenance records in support of Best Practice and compliance with all legal, health & safety and environmental standards.
- Manage the Purchase requisition and receipting process in conjunction with the Facilities/ Maintenance Team, including tracking of spend.
- Quotation Management including tracking/status reporting
- Coordination / scheduling contractor services to site and ensure effective administration of 'permit to work' system, in conjunction with the FM/Maintenance team.
- Maintain Service Provider Files including, Insurance Documents, H&S documents, T&Cs, key contact info. etc.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator;
- Ideally, you will have a minimum 2yrs facilities services / administration experience within a similar environment
- Financial & process administration skills for technical works or minor project works
- Knowledge and experience of Work Order Management and financial systems
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)