£15 - £18 Per Hour (Mon - Fri, days)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client, a leading Manufacturer/Supplier of products to the construction industry, with 40 years' experience in their field they have maintained a focus on quality and continue to grow and expand.
They are currently on the lookout for 2 multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their growing team.
Day to day duties will include;
- Servicing a range of state of the production machinery.
- Carrying out fault finding, repairs and planned routine Maintenance tasks throughout the factory.
- Carrying out building/facilities Maintenance when required.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment and always ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when required.
What you will need;
- A strong working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Flexibility on working hours to meet business needs.
- Engineering Qualification (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Welding/Fabrication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of PLCs is desirable.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, please feel free to reach out anyway to discuss your careers goals and how we can help.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)