Monday to Friday
Day shift (5.30am - 1.30pm)
Mechanical or Electrical
€55k (starting salary)
Vickerstock are currently working in conjunction with Ireland's fastest growing consumer food business to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for one of their sites in the Tipperary area.
With excellence and quality at their core they aim to provide a market leading service to their customer within the chilled, retail and service sectors.
You will be part of a skilled maintenance team that actively challenge you to improve and learn new skills to help enhance you develop your career. You will have the benefit of joining a nationally recognised employer of choice who put their teams and people at the forefront of development.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Work continuously to ensure that all scheduled engineering maintenance works including diagnostic fault analysis are actioned.
- Be responsible for electrical maintenance and repairs across all areas of the plant.
- Partake in continuous improvement activities.
- Have some exposure to Mechanical breakdowns.
- Proactively identify and deal rectify potential equipment/services issues.
- Work with other functions as part of the manufacturing team to ensure efficient running of the equipment and prioritize work as agreed.
As a Maintenance Engineer ideally you will have;
- Ideally you will have an Electrical Qualification.
- Ideally you will have 2 years plus within a Manufacturing Environment.
- You will have experience reading and fault finding on schematic drawings.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance & Service Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)