Maintenance Engineer (day shift)
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our FMCG client based in Portadown in the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer who will work Monday to Friday day shift. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming environment where your contributions will be valued and recognised, so if you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for job satisfaction and a good work/life balance, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Day to day duties will include
- Carrying out Maintenance on factory machinery and equipment, responding to and prioritising breakdowns and unforeseen issues as they arise.
- Implementing and reviewing preventative maintenance plans/schedules.
- Carrying out installations of new site equipment when required.
- Regularly liaising with outside contractors/suppliers.
- Liasing with other departments with regards to machinery/equipment downtime to ensure that production runs smoothly with minimal downtime.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional tasks in line with business needs.
What you will need for this role
- Experience in similar maintenance role, preferably within an FMCG environment.
- Strong level of Electrical & Mechanical knowledge & experience.
- Third level engineering qualification or higher.
- Good working knowledge of automated factory machinery.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)