€50k - €55k
On call allowance (1 week in 4)
Any overtime paid at x1.5
Monday - Friday
Days & Evening shift (5.30am -2pm & 12pm - 8pm)
Vickerstock are proud to be working with our innovative and growing FMCG client based in Monaghan to recruit a Maintenance Engineer and play a key role in their day-to-day operations within their newly opened site, ensuring that production runs smoothly with minimal downtime. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is projected to become one of the leading brands in Ireland within their sector.
What you will be responsible for as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting on factory Machinery and Equipment including production and packaging Machinery.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and ensuring that schedules are followed and adhered to.
- Monitoring Machinery performance on a daily basis and responding promptly to any issues that arise to minimise unplanned downtime.
- Carrying out repairs and fault finding on control systems.
- Working closely and maintaining regular communication with other departments.
As a Maintenance Engineer, Ideally you will have;
- Electrical Qualification is essential.
- At least 3 years post-apprenticeship experience in a similar Maintenance role.
- A broad range of experience, covering Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance.
- PLC fault-finding experience.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety procedures, ideally within a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong IT literacy and good communication skills.
- FMCG/food Factory experience is desirable, however applicants from other backgrounds will be considered so don't hesitate to apply if you are coming from a different Maintenance background.
What we hope you do next
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 01 526 7473
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)