Monday - Friday - Day Shift
Flex start/Finish times.
€50k - €55k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading employer of choice based in Monaghan, our client has one of the best staff retention rates in the area. They are devoted to providing its employees with training and development opportunities to help assist them with career progression within the business.
From day one you will have access to industry leading training and support to help assist you achieve long term strategies and goals.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Observe all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of health and safety, food safety and environmental.
- Update the Preventative Maintenance Management System including stores transactions and work carried out
- Ensure all parts are promptly ordered as required
- Responsible for completion of all Planned Maintenance Routines both inside & outside of normal hours as required.
- Utilisation of all resources such as manuals, service contracts and external contractors to aid in breakdown recovery.
- Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when required.
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant
- Input into the computer system and carry out preventive maintenance routines and work instructions
As a Maintenance Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment
- Aptitude for electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics, trouble-shooting experience gained in a high volume food or beverage processing environment
- Must possess a Multi-skilled cross-skilled ethos with an electrical/electronic bias
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)