- Posted 24 May 2023
- Salary £46000 - £47000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameCalum Cowie
Day Shift, Monday - Friday
This is one of the best paying Monday - Friday day shift roles on the Island of Ireland with a client who has an exceptional staff retention rate
Your main duties as a Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out effective Maintenance on site Facilities and plant.
- Carrying out plant and facilities installations.
- Identify faults in a timely manner as well as any necessary remedial actions.
- Respond to breakdown callouts.
- Always maintain a safe and clean working area.
This task list is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be added to or deleted from as required to meet the changing needs of the business.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer
- For this role you will need to be a fully qualified electrician
- Understanding of 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Previous experience with PLC's
- Strong working knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional with 2 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Electrical Engineers/Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Electrical Engineering / Maintenance in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)