- Posted 24 August 2022
- Salary Up to £41672 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
x2 weeks days, x2 weeks nights.
42hr week - £15.64 + 22% shift allowance & overtime
Vickerstock are currently working exclusively with one of the worlds biggest food companies to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for one of their sites in the Enniskillen area.
The purpose of this role is to provide engineering support to the Production Stream through comprehensive maintenance of facilities, equipment and auxiliary services through preventative and reactive maintenance schedules.
Maintenance Engineer - Duties;
- Preventative Maintenance
- Continuous Improvement
- Adhering to all onsite H&S and food safety standards
- Reactive Maintenance
- Problem solving
- Carry out work orders in a timely and efficient manner
Maintenance Engineer - Criteria:
- Time Served Apprenticeship with a relevant mechanical or electrical engineering qualification (Electrical bias) and relevant experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- 2 years post apprentice experience
If you are looking to advance your career as a Maintenance Engineer and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 02890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.