€50k - €60k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of Irelands leading food manufacturing firms to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site in Dundalk.
Our client is a multinational manufacturing business with 8 sites in Ireland & a site in the UK.
They put employee health and safety in conjunction with personal development & training at the forefront of their ethos. You will be provided with the opportunities to learn, develop and progress through their in-house development and mentoring programmes. Further education courses will also be on offer.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Ensure the safe working practices and conduct of the team, contractors and visitors
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and operating in compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Lead the Engineering Team to achieve SQPDC targets/KPIs on a daily basis and optimise overall performance in terms of output, quality, costs, etc
- Execute meaningful Performance Development Reviews, quarterly and 1:1, meetings with team members
- Create skills matrix, implement and create standard work and single point lessons
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimize downtime
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Troubleshooting using PLC programs
- Closely monitor line and machine performance
- Coordinate Electrical and Mechanical Trouble shooting as well as Electro-Mechanical repairs
- Preventative and Predictive maintenance routines
- Drive correct usage, maintenance and development of all production systems
- Update the maintenance management system.
- Management of Maintenance budget spend on labour and materials
As a Maintenance Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience of Thermoforms/Multi-vac and Slicing machinery desirable
- Conversant in the English language both written and verbal
- Ideally Maintenance experience in a similar fast paced production environment
- Clear and strong communication skills
If you are interested in similar opportunities for Maintenance Engineer roles and other vacancies within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector, please visit out website.
If you are looking to advance your career as within Maintenance Engineering and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 01 245 9904 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.