- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary Up to €39312 per annum + Overtime
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Day shift, Monday - Friday
Vickerstock are currently working with one of UK and Ireland's leading manufacturers of construction products based in Co. Cavan.
With excellence and quality at their core they aim to provide a market leading service to their customer base - contractors, engineers, architects and designers.
You will join a company that actively challenge you to improve and learn new skills to help enhance you develop your career. You will have the benefit of joining a nationally recognised employer of choice who put their teams and people at the forefront of development. You will also be given the opportunity to attend courses to up skill/cross skill.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will be responsible for;
- You will be responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- You will be working on a range of mechanical breakdowns including Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Automate Plant Equipment and Conveyor systems.
- Welding as and when required.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with supervisor, managers, team members and production.
As a Maintenance Fitter ideally you will have;
- A 3rd level qualification within engineering/manufacturing.
- It is essential you have experience with mechanical fitting.
- Ideally you will have 2 years plus within a Manufacturing Environment.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance & Service Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)