Maintenance Fitter (day shift)
£28k - £35k
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client, a successful, small to medium sized family run Manufacturing business based in Co. Derry/Londonderry to recruit a Maintenance Fitter to join their team to play a vital role making sure their day-to-day operations run smoothly.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing local business where your contributions will be valued and recognised.
Duties will include
- Carrying out installations and upgrades of site machinery & equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns, as well as participating in preventative maintenance programs.
- Diagnosing faults and carrying out the necessary remedial actions.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure that machinery and equipment are working correctly and reporting any issues.
What you will need
- Time-Served Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within manufacturing.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)