£37,000 - Mon - Fri (Days)
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client, a leading global Manufacturer with a reputation for manufacturing high-quality products within their field and a commitment to building lasting relationships with their customers.
They also have a strong reputation for looking after their staff, as evidenced by their high rate of staff retention over the years.
They are now on the lookout for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team and play a vital role their operation.
Duties will include
- Diagnosing faults and carrying out remedial actions on a range of Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electronic systems.
- Planning and assisting in the installation of new Equipment and Machinery on site.
- Carrying out routine inspections of Plant and Equipment on site, carrying out repairs where necessary.
- liaising with outside suppliers/contractors when necessary.
- Ensuring that accurate documentation is maintained pertaining the above areas.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
What you will need
- Time-served Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship.
- 2+ years post apprenticeship experience in similar role.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Methodical approach and ability to work well under pressure.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional, I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)