Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with our innovative Manufacturing client based in Co. Antrim, a leading supplier of Materials to the construction industry amongst others.
They are now on the lookout for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out fault-finding and repairs on a range of Machinery and Equipment on site.
- Responding promptly to equipment/machinery breakdowns to minimise downtime.
- Working alongside the broader Maintenance department to ensure that PPM schedules are adhered to.
- Ensuring that adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and promoting workplace safety.
Requirements for this role:
- Third level Engineering qualification or Time-Served Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Mechanical and Electrical production Machinery and Equipment, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to work outside of your standard hours when necessary.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)