£30k - £35k DOE Monday to Friday (Days)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client, a market-leading manufacturer of cutting edge and innovative transport solutions, with an emphasis on creating high-quality bespoke products to meet the individual needs of their wide-ranging commercial client base.
They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team, working Monday to Friday (days).
Duties will include;
- Assisting Maintenance Engineers with the completion of planned and unplanned Maintenance.
- Identifying problems and carrying out the necessary remedial actions.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Replacing worn or damaged Machine parts.
What you will need;
- Experience in a similar Maintenance role, preferably with an Electrical bias.
- Level 3 Engineering related qualification.
- Level 3 Electrical qualification (desirable)
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional with 2 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)