Maintenance Technician (Multi-Skilled)
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client, one of the world's largest food and ingredients manufacturers/suppliers to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, Time-Served Engineering Technician with an Electrical bias who wants to earn a competitive salary and work for a globally renowned firm with an excellent reputation worldwide.
Duties will include
- Creating and implementing Planned Preventive Maintenance schedules and ensuring that these are followed consistently.
- Reacting to and prioritising Machinery/Equipment breakdowns across the site, identifying faults and carrying out remedial actions as necessary to minimise downtime.
- Updating systems with clear and accurate information pertaining to Maintenance, Breakdowns, etc.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives with suggestions on how to maximise operational efficiency.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment and ensuring compliance with current QSHE standards.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional tasks in line with business needs.
What you will need
- Minimum of Third level Electrical Engineering qualification or Time-served Electrical apprenticeship.
- Experience in a similar factory-based Maintenance role (food manufacturing experience is a distinct advantage)
- Ability to interpret and work from Engineering drawings/Electrical schematics.
- Strong level of overall computer literacy skills and ability to use Microsoft office packages.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would strongly encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542