Salary up to £40,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading manufacturing companies for the appointment of an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. You will identify and implement cost reductions across the business.
Your new role
- Work closely with teams across the business to identify areas of improvements.
- Review designs and manufacturing techniques to identify improvements.
- Develop cost models to review the cost of manufacture.
- Carry out benchmarking.
- Review new designs to ensure best route to manufacturing and assembly.
- Review supplier manufacturing methods to identify improvements.
- Work with buyers on new supplier options.
- Manage and track improvements and outcomes.
What you'll need
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of CAD
- Experience of NPD
- Experience of design concept through to Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)