Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global leader in the design, manufacture of heavy metal systems with an excellent reputation for staff retention and developing employees. We are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join this expending team. Reporting to the Operations manager you will work between both Design Engineering and Operations.
Your new role as Manufacturing Engineer
- You will support the introduction of an extensive range of new products into the existing manufacturing processes.
- Analysis of data from to facilitate and support the new product introduction program.
- Active participation in cross-functional teams including design engineers, purchasing, manufacturing and quality.
- Involvement in the creation of engineering and manufacturing Bills of Materials identification.
- Communication with existing and new suppliers with regard to fabrications.
- Document issues within the manufacturing processes and procedures as products progress through the new product area.
What you'll need
- Degree in a related area i.e., engineering / manufacturing
- A minimum of 2 years operational experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of Lean operations
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)