Salary approx. £38,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company for the recruitment of a Manufacturing Supervisor. You will be responsible from the running and scheduling of your department ensuring high standards of Quality, Health and safety and Materials.
Your new role
- Training and development of your team, implementing training plans where required.
- Keeping to daily, weekly, and monthly production schedules, addressing any issues and taking corrective action.
- Communicate production targets ensuring your team has accountability.
- Carry out minor repairs when necessary.
- Lead team meeting, motivating the team and clearly communicating all required information.
- Reviewing reports identifying any issues.
- Completion of 5S activities and H&S audits.
- Ensure all breakdowns are logged correctly.
What you'll need
- 3 year's experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of ISO Quality standards
- Strong knowledge of H&S standards
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)