Vickerstock are working with a global engineering firm based in Cookstown on the appointment of a Material Planner.
In your new role:
- Manage production materials using MRP & E-Kanban tools
- Frequently liaise with the engineering, quality and production teams
- Inventory analysis and control
- Work on Lean Projects including supply chain optimisation
- Work to continually improve processes on data analytics
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role or an engineering degree
- A sound knowledge of MRP/ERP systems and/or Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in working to strict KPI targets
In return, a generous starting salary of up to £35,000 plus perks is on offer.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.