Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer based in Portadown on the appointment of an experienced Material Planner
You will be responsible for placing orders for the specified materials ensuring the efficient from suppliers to the facilities, meeting production and customer requirements.
In your new role:
- Ensure the correct materials are ordered and scheduled for delivery from suppliers
- Ensure supplier schedules meet production demands to ensure continued material availability
- Resolve all delivery & invoice discrepancies
- Ccoordinate and participate in activities ensuring optimum inventory levels
- Play a role when required for the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Prepare an run weekly KIP reports
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 1 year working in a similar role within supply chain
- A sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £32,000
- Healthshield plan
- Cycle to work ccheme
- Employee discount
- Values award
For a confidential conversation on how the team at Vickerstock can support you with your next move, give us a call on 028 9031 3720.