Back to jobs
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £28000 - £33000 per annum + perks
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameChris Quinn
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer based in Ballymena on the appointment of an experienced Material Planner / Scheduler.
The main purpose of the role is to purchase material for the All Service One retail and warranty departments, always ensuring maximum availability of core stock items.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary up to £33,000
- Life insurance
- Medicash scheme
In your new role:
- Purchasing of materials via ERP System using Bill of material, MRP and purchase order requisitions
- Communicate purchase orders effectively to suppliers
- Schedule and expedite materials into the group
- Frequently attend Purchasing Meetings and report on material shortages
- Work closely with the procurement team in relation to supplier KPI measurement
- Monitor stock levels & participate in stock take or cycle counts if and when required
- Frequently liaise with Stores to ensure materials are booked in correctly
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery key performance indicators - such as delivery on time, delivery note and invoice queries, etc
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris Quinn our supply chain specialist today.