Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
£37k - £44k (Depending on shift pattern)
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client who has been in business for over a century, with a customer base spanning across the globe they are a well-established market leader within their field.
In your new role as a Maintenance Technician, you will play a vital role in their continued growth and success by ensuring that factory operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Duties will include
- Carrying out repairs to a wide range of Mechanical and Electrical Production Equipment.
- Contributing to PPM programmes.
- Actively carrying out fault-finding on site Machinery/Equipment and following up with remedial corrective actions.
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation relating to planned and unplanned Maintenance work.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting ideas to maximise machine efficiency.
- Ensuring that strict health and safety guidelines and regulations are adhered to.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
- Third level Engineering Qualification.
- Experience in a similar factory-based Maintenance role.
- 17th or 18th edition (Desirable)
- PLC Fault-Finding & Programming experience (Desirable)
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, I would still encourage you to reach out me anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional, I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)