National Sales Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a National Sales Manager to join a, smart, innovative non-food retail provider, who supply products to the retail industry across Ireland and the UK.
They are an innovative company who have positioned themselves as market leaders within their industry.
The National Sales Manager will play a critical role as the first point of contact for Account Customers and will be responsible for NI and ROI and will report to the Managing Director.
A full driving licence is required for this role as a company car is provided with this role.
The National Sales Manager will have responsibility for:
- Specific responsibilities include business development in the Irish market for FMCG sell in and implementation of account plans, product listings, management, and implementation of trade programmes.
- Overall management of Field Sales team of 22 Full time members
- Business Development of targeted Ireland national accounts in the FMCG sector.
- Full Ownership of contract negotiations, relationship, execution and KPI's for assigned accounts.
- Management of the Joint Business Planning process ensuring business objectives are jointly owned and exceeded.
- Develop strong relationships within your customers business.
- Develop trade and channel marketing plans specific to your customers in line the with the Ireland business plan.
- Manage account budgets ensuring spend in line with agreed objectives and contractual obligations.
- Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
- Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer service
- 3 years of experience in Key Account and or National Account management preferable
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with large chain retailers in Ireland.
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance.
- Ability to manage a high-performance sales team.
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, ability to adapt to a range of audiences.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page