Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our client passionate about producing the best dairy products across Northern Ireland and the UK on the appointment of Night Shift Operator based just outside of Belfast.
- £31,200 per annum
- Night-shift, 10pm-6am, Sunday-Thursday
What your typical day will look like:
- Ensure safe and hygienic operation of processing machines as instructed by managers.
- Fill IBCs of milk and cream
- Keep daily production records as requested.
- Ensure all hygiene regulations are maintained.
- Keep all dairy buildings, platforms, and yards clean and tidy.
- Wash all items of plant daily in accordance with cleaning procedures.
- Ensure all health and safety rules obeyed.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience working in production.
- Able to lift heavy goods.
- Can do attitude and willingness to work.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
It would be beneficial if you had previous experience working at night and in a small team (2-3 people)
What we hope you do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.