Office Administration Manager
Vickerstock are recruiting for an Office Manager for an established employer based in Lisburn.
This is a permanent role.
You will be joining a highly professional and industry leading business in the role of Office Manager.
This company places its customers at the heart of everything they do and they have an outstanding reputation for an award-winning service.
Your new role as Office Administration Manager:
- Responsible for the efficient running of the office through a range of administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks.
- Working closely with the Management Team to provide administrative support to the whole company.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of a busy office
- Management of an Administration Team.
What you'll need to succeed as Office and Administration Manager:
- 2- 3 years' experience in similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Excellent numerical, IT and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
If you fit the above criteria, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through