£30k - £35k + bonus
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds leading medical technology companies to recruit for an Operations Supervisor for their site based in Belfast. Our client has customers in over 75 countries with 46000 employees and help treat more than 100 million patients annually.
They have won numerous awards for workplace culture, being place in the top 100 companies to work for globally. They are heavily involved with diversity and inclusion, with their core values being Integrity, Accountability, People and Performance.
They go above and beyond to offer their employees bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs as well as service and performance awards.
Key Responsibilities as an Operations Supervisor.
- Drive the team to Deliver against site KPIs - Productivity Percentage, Work in Process/Days in inventory, Value at risk Comp per hour.
- Utilise capacity planning tools to align IBP and customer requests with plant capability.
- Lead the Management for Daily Improvement process
- Supervise the Master Production Schedule
- Supervise the Effectiveness of Manufacturing Associates and all Production operators and provide active coaching within department
- Manage Master Supply plan to +95% Supply plan Attainment
- Lead Operations recruitment of additional team members.
- Manage Manufacturing Associates providing effective leadership and delegation of responsibilities to optimise business and employee performance.
- Manage and monitor Production Output Levels
- Manage people to effectively operate in accordance with work instructions and procedures
- Manage growth, evaluate and deploy a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques to optimise Production performance
- Deliver against customer expectations of quality and Lead Time Performance
- Utilise a root cause, problem solving methodology in the investigation of non-conforming processes or products observed in the operations and stores areas
- Owner of NC/CAPA
- And: Any other duties deemed necessary by the Operations Management staff
What you will need to succeed as an Operations Supervisor.
- Qualifications: GSCE: Grade C or above in Maths and English Level 3 Qualification
- Experience: 2 years' Experience within a supervisory role and Previous supervisory experience in Medical Device manufacturing desirable
- Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality systems in a Manufacturing Environment and ISO:9001 and ISO:13485
- System/Computer Requirements: Microsoft Office, SAP
What we hope you will do next.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this Operations Supervisor role in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of similar roles at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Operations/Production Management within the manufacturing sector in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)