Salary - Total Package - £50,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading manufacturers of medical equipment based in Belfast. You will be responsible for supervising production across your shift with a focus on Manufacturing, Quality and Efficiency
Your new role
- Plan and manage the day-to-day allocation of resources in order to achieve production targets.
- Responsible to ensure daily achievement of targets and report variances during on the floor and off floor business review meetings.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to meet current and future business requirements.
- Lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including lean and continuous improvement.
- Lead in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement
- Utilise capacity planning tools to align customer requests with plant capability.
- Lead the Management for Daily Improvement process.
- Manage growth, evaluate and deploy a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques to optimise Production performance.
- Deliver against customer expectations of quality and Lead Time Performance
- Utilise a root cause, problem solving methodology in the investigation of non-conforming processes or products observed in the operations and stores areas.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in a related subject OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Continuous / Process improvement
- Six Sigma green belt
- 5 years' Experience within a Manufacturing Supervisory role
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality systems in a manufacturing environment ISO:9001 and ISO:13485
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)