Back to jobs
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameSarah McDevitt
Rotational Shift pattern;
Week 1 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6am-7pm
Week 2 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6am-7pm
Week 3 Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6am-7pm
Week 4 Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6am-7pm
Vickerstock are delighted to be partnering with our client based in Toome, where the successful candidate will be working as part of a team within a manufacturing/ Engineering environment.
Your new role as an Order Picker;
- Carry out all activities quickly and efficiently.
- Work as part of the team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- Ensure you comply with company's quality standards.
- Be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- Ensure that all housekeeping in your area is maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
What you need to succeed;
- 1-3 years' previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Be able to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
- Hold a Fork lift licence
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Temporary Division contact Robyn Millar or Sarah McDevitt at Vickerstock Recruitment