Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturer of aerial work platforms.
They are going through a period of growth and require Panel Builders to join their team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical preparation of the panel enclosures
- Placement of components
- Wiring of all components
- Full electrical testing and commissioning
- The role may also involve installation work
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing and testing
- Ability to work to electrical diagrams and schematics
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Experience of wiring harness development
- Commitment to manage a safe working environment and safe working practices
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
What to do next:
Please contact Sarah on 02890313720 to discuss this or any other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.