Payroll Administrator | Newtownards
We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join an established client based in Newtownards on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work as part of the finance team, undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to a high standard.
Your new role as a Payroll Administrator will include:
- Responsible for processing a weekly payroll to ensure efficient and accurate processing.
- To process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll and time management systems.
- To prepare daily/weekly reports
- General administration and other duties commensurate with the role.
What you'll need to succeed as a Payroll Administrator:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Experience of high-volume payroll processing
- Experience of administering a high-volume weekly payroll.
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page