Planning Manager | Craigavon
Vickerstock are proud to be working alongside our highly reputable Food Manufacturing Client with the appointment of a Planning Manager for their impressive Craigavon facility.
This is a pivotal role within this award-winning business working cross functionally with sales, marketing and operations to support our growth agenda.
What we have to offer:
- Salary £30-40k
- 33 days annual leave (includes 8 stats)
- Life Assurance
A typical day as the successful Planning Manager (reporting to the General Manager):
- Manage the demand planning process for all customers, working with sales to ensure an accurate 12 month rolling forecast for all SKUs and markets
- Lead monthly forecasting/sales & operations meetings to review changes to the forecast to ensure accuracy.
- Supporting our Operations Team on production timings, stock holding and large variations on orders to forecast
- Ensure that Company resources are used effectively to create a planning strategy to ensure timely production and delivery of stock to customers.
- Working with Operations Manager to develop and maximise our ERP so that it is fit for purpose and optimised for growth.
- Liaising with production and operations teams to understand any interruptions to production and maintain a positive working relationship.
- Lead out on seasonal planning and forecasting and work with the commercial, marketing and NPD team to plan in new product launches.
- Involvement in procurement of raw ingredients
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ideally have a 3rd level qualification in relevant subject
- Proven experience in Production Planning within FMCG.
- Experience of a computerise stock control system ERP
- Results driven, analytical, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people and work cross functionally at all levels.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of procurement is desirable.
What we hope you will do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me (Paul Muir) now on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this job doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me, you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.