- Posted 28 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameSydney Long
Vickerstock Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary infrastructure consultancies, recruiting for the position of Principle Civil Engineer to join their growing team in number of projects. With offices across the UK, this national consultancy has been rapidly expanding their project output and framework wins, creating a wide range of exciting opportunities within the company, for both new and existing staff.
Your new role as Principle Civil Engineer
In this role, you will be working closely with the Associate Director assisting with business development and bid work. You will be working as part of an integrated design team, supporting the planning and delivery of feasibility, outline, and detailed design submissions. As Principal Engineer, you must ensure the highest standards of technical quality, maintaining the Client specification requirements, along with efficient and effective coordination of CAD and junior resources to assist delivery within the allocated timeframe.
What you will need to succeed as Principal Civil Engineer
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Chartership qualification
- Experience working with NEC3/4 contracts
- Proficient experience using AutoCAD and MS Office
- Full UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary (plus a discretionary bonus)
- Company car/car allowance
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life insurance, a cycle to work scheme, 15 weeks full pay maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, 2 weeks full pay paternity leave
- Hybrid/ remote working is available
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SEE SIMILAR ROLES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE