Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading specialist manufacturer that work with some of the most prestigious brand names for the recruitment of a Quality Improvement Engineer. This is an excellent progression opportunity for you to take the next step in your career with an innovative and award-winning company.
Your new role
- Ensure that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving external and internal concerns promptly using appropriate continuous improvement methodology
- Responsibility for making informed decisions regarding line stoppages due to quality problems
- Dimensional evaluation of products to ensure compliance with agreed CAD & Drawing data
- Control of Sample Approval of new Product, including PPAP & FAI documentation
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI's
What you'll need
- HND / Degree or 3 years' experience in Automotive or similar Manufacturing environment within a similar Process / Manufacturing role.
- Ability to identify problems, find route and implement robust & sustainable solutions to these problems.
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)