£40,000 to £43,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast for the recruitment of a process Engineer. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for implementing process improvement across the site.
Your new role
- Co-ordinate process related fault finding and issue resolutions.
- Use lean techniques to enhance manufacturing processes.
- Work with the production team to drive efficiency within manufacturing & operational processes.
- Monitor efficiency of production output and react to trends.
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout the mill.
- Assist with the implementation of capital improvement projects.
- Provide support and training to the operations team.
- Review improvement of equipment, process control sequencing and operating procedures.
- Train operators to improve process knowledge and technical problem-solving skills.
What you'll need
- Educated to HNC level in an engineering related area
- Strong background in process engineering
- A proven track record in production technical processes and continuous improvement
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)